Research Fellow: 3D printing of nanomaterial-based composites
• Synthesis of various 2D materials including graphene, boron nitride and Mxene.
• Formulation of composite inks for direct ink writing.
• Design and fabrication of devices using 3D printing.
• Perform material and device characterization.
• Publishing research articles in high-impact journals.
• Prepare monthly reports and presentations for project deliverables.
• Mentoring graduate students.
• Possess Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, Physics, or related disciplines.
• Good publication and research track record.
• Strong background in fabrication processes of nanomaterials and 3D printing.
• Experienced in material characterization techniques.
• Able to work effectively independently and in an interdisciplinary team.
• Excellent communication skills in written and oral english.
• Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
• Access to various advanced research facilities at NTU.
• Collaborative and stimulating research environment.
• Opportunities for professional development.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter, CV, and transcripts to Dr. roland tay via email: email@example.com
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation and interviews.