Scholarship at the Department of Chemistry and Molecular Biology
"Identification of functional roles of protein phase separation in aging"
Scholarship period: The scholarship covers a period of 24 months.
Preliminary start date: 2019-09-31
Supervisor/contact person: Beidong Liu, 031-7862584, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• To be eligible for a post-doc scholarship at the recipient must hold a PhD degree or equivalent education experience within a relevant field. The applicant must not have been employed at University of Gothenburg in the past two years.
• Experience and knowledge required:
Plasmid extraction, transformation; mRNA extraction, primer designing, and real-time polymerase chain reaction; Purification of recombinant protein; Western blotting; Immuno-fluorescence staining; Microscopy imaging; Cell culture. Education and work experience in Microbiology is a merit.
Written application, including reference number, is to be sent via e-mail to the supervisor and must include the following:
• Personal letter stating the reasons why the study suits the applicant (maximum one page)
• List of publications
• References (2)
Application deadline: 2019-08-23
• The scholarship is 23000-25000 SEK/month (tax free, about 210000-230000 CNY/year)
Information regarding scholarships:
• Scholarships do not give rise to sickness benefits, compensation from the Social Insurance Office or retirement pension.
• The scholarship sum is paid out quarterly
• Scholarships are tax-free
• A scholarship holder cannot be hired after the scholarship period due to tax reasons.
课题组介绍详见：https://cmb.gu.se/english/about_ ... i#tabContentAnchor1。